The Kongo mattress was created for those who care about the health of their spine. You can fall asleep more easily thanks to the higher point support for each part of your body. The mattress contains only environmentally friendly fillers and fabrics.
Natural latex is a natural material – it is made from the sap of the hevea tree. Latex facilitates heat exchange and moisture exchange between the body and the environment, supports every part of the body, allowing the spine to be in a natural physiological position, and has good anatomical properties.
Natural latex coconut, a strong, safe and hypoallergenic material, has a unique structure of closed air cells that provide excellent properties by preventing moisture penetration into the fibers, thus reducing the risk of fungus, bacteria and mites. The material makes the mattress elastic and orthopedic.
The heart of the mattress is the 7-zone Pocket Spring, which provides point support for the spine in a natural, anatomical position.
- 7-zone pocket springs have special hardness zones that ensure a perfect body fit, 260 pcs/m2
- Thermoelastic foam Visco-3 cm
- High resilient foam HR-3 cm
- Both sides Felt – prevents damage to the springs and extends service life – 0.5cm
- Polyurethane foam – 3 cm
- Coconut Coir – Increases Hardness and Elasticity – 1cm
- Latex foam – makes the mattress flexible and orthopedic 2 cm
- Zippered cover, washable at 30C
- Mattress height – 27 cm
- Hardness – H4